I knew something was up.  Nice catch, Rick.

At 01:47 PM 5/17/2009, you wrote:
This message originates from maheem.w...@bell.net so it's of course our
slimey little friend Maheem at work again folks.

Tom is there any way you can get rid of this pest once and for all?

Rick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Glaser" <maheen.w...@bell.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:18 PM
Subject: my very own mother, Wanda, sexually, asulted me

my mother, Wanda, who claims! she is my mother, fucked my cock while i was
in the shower, and tried cutting it off and eating all the sperm that was in
it! she also threatened to urinate in a bag of my potato chips if I didn't
eat my cousin's 2 year old girl's pussy. wanda, is no longer my mother
anymore. she has been called by the police, and will be jailed if she
continues to fuck my cock for no reason. nighty night.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4080 (20090515) __________

http://www.eset.com