From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, 2 June 2009 11:14 PM
To: pc-audio
Subject: Sound Taxi Still for Sale?

I'm one of those oddballs that still believes in paying for something
one finds valuable.  I want to purchase the latest Sound Taxi 3.8.5.
On the program's opening screen, there's a "Buy Now" button, but it
takes you nowhere useful--just to the home page of Sound Taxi, where
there is no information on how to buy it.  None in the FAQ, none in
the tutorial, none in the company link, nowhere can I find it, and I
consider myself pretty good at finding these things usually.  Any
ideas, please?