I am sorry don't know as of yet but I got a question too? I thought you
can just dial right with your phone as a regular phone, without going
onto screen to dial. I thought once you got set up you can use MJ as a
regular phone through your com, is this true and can anyone give me a bit
of info on this.
Thank you
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:07:25 -0600 "Kevin Wassmer"
<commanderlumpy2...@earthlink.net> writes:
> Hello folks. I have a question about Majic Jacks voice mail
> greetings. I dialed my number, and tryed to change my greating.
> However, eventhough I pressed 1 to excpt it, when I call mysellf, I
> still get the default greeting. How do I make it so my voice mail
> greetings stay on the system and people hear my personal greetings
> when they call me? I will talk to you later.
> horus
>
> Cause its been 18 days
> Since I first held you
> But to me it feels just like
> It feels like a lifetime
> I'm trying hard to re-arrange
> Some say its the hardest thing to do
> But that's another 18 days
> Without you..
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

Michael Thanks You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!
Write A Book In 14 Days Click Here