It sounds like a problem with the connection to the sound card. Could you have a loose connection or a bad connector?

Bruce

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Joy Tilton wrote:

WE're having an issue with the SBLive, where when we record using either Gold wave or any other recorder, whatever is recorded ends up sounding like the bass is all gone, and it's got a weird expanded stereo effect as if the connection has a bad ground without the hum. This only occurs when playing back a file just recently recorded. we're using SBLive as the input and output device.