strange when i have asked him questions he has given me answers promptly
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Larry" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Easy CD-DA Extractor 12.0.1


Bruce, if your inquiries have been rewarded with responses, you have
accomplished more than I have managed. During the past couple of years, any
answers regarding this software's accessability, as well as answers to any
other questions that I have posed related to the use of this software have
come from this list.

Larry


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bruce Toews" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: Easy CD-DA Extractor 12.0.1


> Easy CD-DA Extractor 12.0.1 is now out. I can't find a changelog or
> history file on the Website, so I don't know what he's changed.
> Certainly no mention is made about improved accessibility, and the last
> time I taoked to the author about that he showed a distinct lack of
> interest in making his interface fully accessible again. If anyone has a
> list of changes, I'd love to read it.
>
> Bruce
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected]
>


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to