The BlindUsersLG list seems to have transmuted into:
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 6:06 PM
Subject: Does anybody know how to join the L G Phones list?

Hope this is okay for the list Mods. I was in blindphones, but can't find it either. My call phone now is an LG370, and I need a manual. The one Sprint sent has words run together etc and I even tried converting to .txt. If not okay, please send me the info at

eyeca...@centurytel.net

or

brj1...@centurytel.net

and thanks for your help in advance.  Bill Johnson

http://www.eset.com