Yes and the latest version of jfw allows you to select which card you want
to run without changeing the .INI file.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy W" <ju...@austin.rr.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: external sound cards and jaws

You can run two internal cards at once. Try to work with your screen reading
tech support. Jaws users change the jaws ini file, but I don't know what
product you are using.

If you want an external card, by all means, get one. However, several people
run two cards internally--sometimes the audio on the board and another
internal card.

Judy