To those who gave this info I thank you. This site is great and finally
found an easy way to listen to distant places. I just recieved a tiny
flash thing called Musica? which is a device that you insert into your
com and it brings up a number of stations 1300 to begin with and more is
added as you so wish. This little device cost me $20 bucks and it is no
where near the 5000 stations from Mike. It is this kind of info that
makes life better and saves everyone money and frustration.
Tickpub
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:39:52 +1000 Steve Pattison <s...@internode.on.net>
writes:
> Hi Randy,
>
> You'll probably get several answers to this but one very good and
> accessible home page that makes it easy to listen to radio stations
> online is Mike's Radio World at www.mikesradioworld.com.  I hope
> this
> helps.
>
> Regards Steve.
>
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:03:22 -0500
> Randy Tijerina <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> > is there a site devoted to say, Canadian only radio or european
> radio
> > only? or american Radio?
>
> Regards Steve
> Email:  s...@internode.on.net