Thanks Chris, I REALLLLY appreciate your response. I don't think I would have figured it out myself. I have tried so many things but I REALLY thank you very much for your info. Also, I believe you're write about being able in the past to hear the archived games cuz I use to do that sometimes as well.

Thanks again...Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:55 PM
Subject: RE: The new NFL Field Pass

The way I get to the games is to go to the nfl.com web site and then click
on the Scores link. There will be a Listen link for any games in progress or in the future. For example, if you go there now, you'll see Listen links for
the two Monday night games, but of course they won't do anything yet!

BTW, I also noticed that you now have to buy a separate package to get the
archives of games that have already finished. I don't have 100% recall, but
I believe I could listen to archived games in the past, at least for the
current season.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com