Hello. I'm using infra recorder all the time so if you have specific questions, contact me off list and i'll be glad to help. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew_2010" <matthew_2...@charter.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: Infrarecorder

Randy,

Since you've not used a burner till now, and since you're only backing up MP3s, and since it doesn't seem as though you're gonna be using any DVD burning software in the future, why not use a trial version of a reliable well known burning suite such as Nero. There's lots of info and audio tutorials for Nero 6, 7, and 8.

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>