thannk u david. i can not read urdu with jaws. but with yr given website i just can listen urdu news. anyhow i will enjoy english programe with i player. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bai...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: about eye player

Hi Iram,

As far as I can see, BBC Urdu is not available using the BBC iPlayer. The Accessible iPlayer programs allow you to listen to the same content as that available using the BBC iPlayer, so you won't be able to listen to BBC Urdu using these programs either.

However, there is a BBC Urdu website:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/

I assume that the site is written in urdu, which I don't understand. However there are several links to video and audio. These are played on a new page, where the playback starts automatically, and the playback controls are buttons.

David.