To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: nero 7 or 8

I own Nero 8 ultra and really like it and find it generally accessible. Nero Showtime for watching DVDs is very accessible as it appears to be almost identical to Power DVD. Ripping CDs is also very accessible and yields great results. Rick harmon has lots of pretty good podcasts on Nero 6 through 8.
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/audio.htm
Don't know about Nero 9.

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <n3...@hotmail.com>