Hello List!

I have tried to use Nero 9 lately, but it doesnot appear to be the same as
before.  Are there any Nero Scripts available to make the process easier?  It
use to be a straightforward process of chosing the disk type and tabbing
through.  What is going on with these programs?  Instead of becoming easier to
use, they become more difficult.  All I want to do is make audio, mp3, or DVD's
hat can play on regular VCR machines.

Can anyone give me a blind friendly program that will allow me to make mp3 and
other disks relatively easy as before.

James
  • Nero Gary Wood
    • Nero Gary Wood