Hi guys,

Many thanks for the great response to my inquiry. I think I am going to get a turntable with USB and analog outputs, because I like the idea of buying only 1 unit to use with my PC and rack stereo system. If I for some reason don't like what I'm getting from the turntable via USB, I guess I can then get a pre-amp and use the analog output jacks. Has anyone had any experience with the Memorex turntables which are USB/analog? Actually, now that I think about it, I may need to go with a quality traditional turntable because of the need for a separate 78 cartridge. (Thanks to the person who reminded me of that fact.) Wow, this is a little more complicated than I originally thought. You guys are great, I am learning a lot!

Thanks again,
Norma