Hi Matthew,

I haven't had this problem but the first thing I'd try is upgrading to
the latest version of Winamp which at the moment is version 5.56.  That
is of course unless you have a strong reason to stay with version 5.35.
There's no guarantee this will fix the problem but I think it is
certainly worth trying.

Regards Steve.

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:13:58 -0700
"Matthew_2010" <matthew_2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Ever since I installed Internet explorer 8.0 I seem to be having a problem
> where every time I close Winamp I get the following message:
>
> DDE Server Window: winamp.exe - Application Error
> The instruction at "0x3e824e70" referenced memory at "0xx21030022". The
> memory could not be "read".graphic 580  Click on OK to terminate the program
> OK
>
> And indeed I do have to escape or hit enter on ok to close this message.
> Have any of you had this problem? If so, how have you resolved this issue?
> I'm running Winamp 5.35 and JFW 9 (and 10 only if necessary).

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963