I tried changing the specified and it is not working. I cannot get incraments larger than 18 seconds. I may have to reinstall. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Percinic" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: goldwave 5.06


If you set your zoom to different choyce, like 1 seconds or 10 seconds, from the view menu, does it change something? ----- Original Message ----- From: "robert Doc Wright" <[email protected]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: goldwave 5.06


is there a way of resetting the cursor when moving through a file back to its default setting? when I press shift right arrow it only moves in fifteen second incraments and I haven't been able to make this larger when I press shift up or down arrow.
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4390 (20090902) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4390 (20090902) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to