To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Talks question

Thats really funny since talks out performs Moble speak on my E71 and N95.

Before you start it, I know they are two different platforms and i suspect
that my two units have a lot more horse power then that ozone unit.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin, Tim A., NMDOT" <tim.mar...@state.nm.us>