To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: Friends, I'm using SoundForge 8.0 how do I record from my USBturntable?

but i think in the preferences menu for some odd reason I only see two choices for my recording options.
Can i ask someone to guide me a bit and explain? i am a bit new at this.

david wrote:
   okay you have selected the sound source threw your volume control
hit ctrl R and r againthen press r to record.
to stop press
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>