Hello!

I have Nero 9 and recently purchased Nero Liquid TV (a Tivo Control Program)
that allows one to watch television on a PC or enables one to control a regular
tivo machine via the computer or a remote control (I think).  Well, when I
tried to setup Nero Liquid TV, it said I needed a TV Tuner Card. I would like
to know if there are external tv tuner cards available and, if so, could
someone give me a couple of suggestions of some that would work with Nero
Liquid TV.

James Robinson