Is Nero Liquid TV accessible with Jaws? I installed it on my computer because I have an internal tv tuner card and Windows Media Center, which isn't very Jaws-friendly, is broken. I couldn't get Liquid TV to say anything to me. In fact, I was thinking of asking if anyone knew of a good tv tuner card (internal) and software that would run it and be a bit more user-friendly.

Kristeen Hughes
khu...@insightbb.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "JardataMailServices" <jardatalearningcen...@jardata.biz>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:43 AM
Subject: PC TV Tuner Cards compatible with Nero Liquid TV

Hello List!

I have Nero Liquid TV on my system and am thinking of getting their TVO system later; however, in the meantime, I would like to get a TV Tuner card, usb, for my old windows xp Sony Media Center computer. Could someone out there give me a few examples of good accessible external pc tv tuner cards.

Thanks

James Robinsonn