Hello list:  Well..if someone knows of a good way to accomplish moving backward
and forward in a file, using Windows Media, I, too, would appreciate such
information!  In Windows Media 10 and below, at least moving forward to be sort
of done (I've never been able to find a way to move backward)..but with Windows
Media 11..there seems to be no way to do this as far as I have seen; I am using
Jaws 10)..so as I said..if someone knows of a way to do this, I'd also be happy
to hear about it!
Tom Kaufman