I just wanted to thank Steve Matsura for the heads-up on 
where to find the InfraRecorder program without the 
additional craplets.  This thing is great although thus far 
I have burned only one data disc.  I am impressed by the 
fact that there is even an option to burn gapless 
compilations.  One question, if I may.  Since I have not yet 
burned an audio cd, is there a normalizing option?  One 
more, please.  Is there an option to change the length of 
pauses between tracks on an audio cd?  On some compilations, 
I want a three-second gap.

Thanks.

Don Roberts



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Matzura" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: re infra recorder


Hi again, Brian:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:07:17 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi steve, thanks for your message. i am not doing too well 
>with it
>yet, as i got new project, but couldn't find add to 
>compilation. i am
>still trying. it does seem somewhat complicated compared to 
>burn for
>free. brian.

I'll check out Burn for Free.

There is no "Add to compilation" per se, it's a menu 
selection on the
Edit menu as described in my documentation message.  You 
have to
select the file(s) you want added, then either select the 
correct kind
of add from the edit menu or click the appropriate button (I 
didn't
even discuss the buttons since there's menu options for 
most, if not
all of the important ones).

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected] 


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to