From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dave McElroy WA6BEF
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:42 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: A curious audio issue

I just got a brand new Creative Audio sound card and it plays and records
great but for one thing; my games no longer work.  I've got two games where
the speakers work fine until you get into the heart of the game, at which
time the game sounds only come through one channel, the left as it happens.
Now all the other sounds are coming through both channels as they should.

In my old Grizzly Gultch game, it's the shooting sequences where the right
speaker doesn't function.  But again, only one aspect of the game fails to
work; the rest of it plays fine.  I am truly befuddled here.  Anybody have
any ideas?

Thanks.