I don't think anyone has claimed its the first or only accessible
multi track recorder/mixer but its added to the list, its the first I
know of which handles both audio and video and its dirt cheap!
On 08/11/2009, at 11:57 AM, Timothy wrote:
It's not the first accessible multi-track recorder. I believe Adobe
Audition had JAWS scripts to make it work. Audacity is a free and
opensource multi-track recorder as well. I believe there are not any
scripts available for said program, but you can use it fine without
any scripts whatsoever.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: More on Multiquence accessibility
Sounds good. I would use WE myself but for some reason I can't use
my mouse pointer with windoweyes and my machine. Anyway I will try
it with jaws in the next couple days. I am glad to hear about an
accessible multi track recorder!
tc
bb
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]