Okay I didn't reply to this thread, forgot all about it actually but should you
need any fur Goldwave help then consult the excellent references found in the
support section at http://www.goldwave.com as they have a couple of forums up
and running which you can post to, a good troubleshooting FAQ and good customer
support if all that fails <smile>.

On 15/11/2009, at 12:24 AM, RicksPlace wrote:

> Hi Dane et al: I could not set the recording levels in GoldWave so I figured
> out how to enable wave output and set them using the sound card settings. I
> also downloaded the Lame Encoder and now can record anything that comes
> through the speakers, youtube guitar lessons, and save them in mp3 format.
> Phew! Thanks to you guys and gals for the help! I am not using any set files
> nor scripts and using the keyboard hot keys with Windoweyes 7.0 and this
> process is working so far.
> Next up, slow down the speed of the playback or perhaps download and try out
> the scripts or set files for WindowEyes to see if they make things easier or
> add functionallity. If you have any idea of what they help with let me know
> if you can.
> Anyway, I now have a working recorder and that makes me happy - grin.
> Rick USA
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

******************************

Dane Trethowan