Hi everyone!

I response to a question from Steve yesterday regarding recording Skype conversations, Googletalk etc, I know he wasn't exactly talking about those pieces of software but the link to the following tutorial on the Total Recorder web site should help with most audio chat applications. For those who record audio - whether it be from the net or from a tape deck - I would certainly recommdn the Professional edition of Total Recorder to be in your application toolbox.
http://www.totalrecorder.com/recording_Internet-telephony_conversations.htm

--

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia