Hi
there, here is how it should work.

Burning an audio cd

1. Insert a blank CDR disc into your CDRW drive.

2. A dialog window should pop up after a few seconds. Your screenreader should say, CDRW (and the letter of that drive.)

You are in a list view, Press the up or down arrow until you highlight "open rittible cd using windows explorer." Tab to the OK button and hit enter.

You could also just press the letter o followed by enter to open the same cd folder.

3. Now hold down the right windows key and hit the letter E. This will bring up

Windows Explorer.

You will land in the treeview on My Computer.

If the files you are looking for is located in My Documents, arrow up one time then

tab, and then you should be in a list of the files that are in My Documents.

If the files are not in My Documents, then tab one time, hit L for local drive, hit

enter.

Now you are in a list of folders contained on your C: or main drive.

Navigate to where the files you want to burn are located.

4. Now it is basically a copy and paste process.

Select the files you want to burn either one at a time or group at a time, and hit

Control C to copy the files.

Remember that to select files, hold down the left control key and press the space bar on those files you wish to select. If you press the spacebar and you hear the file's name spoken followed by "unselected", press the spacebar again and that file will be selected. You usually only need press the spacebar once on each file. Remember to not let go of the control key while highlighting files. If you happen to accidently let go of the control key and then arrow down once to the next file, all files are unselected.

5. Now hit alt tab to go to the CDRW drive dialog. Then hit Control V to paste those

files to the CDRW drive folder.

6. If you have more files to burn, use Alt Tab to switch between the two windows.

Do steps 4 & 5 until all of the files you want to burn are copied over.

NOTE: Remember the 700 MB limit per CD.

Make sure the total of all of your files does not go over that limit.

7. Now once you are done copying and ready to burn, Alt Tab until you are in the CDRW

Drive dialog.

8. Hit Alt F for the file menu. Hit enter on the first choice, which should be,

write these files to CD.

9. This will bring up the CD burning Wizard dialog. You will be put in a CD name:

edit box.

The date is automatically put into this box by default.

To give your CD a name, first hit the delete key to clear the edit box, then type

what you would like to name the CD.

10. Then just tab to the next button and hit the space bar.

11. You are given the choice of two radio buttons. The highlighted one is "make an audio cd for standard audio cd players."

The second radio button is "make a data cd for computer and some cd players."

12.    Tab to next and press enter or the space bar.

13. Window media player will open. Tab to "burn button" and press the space bar.

14. Tab to "start burn" and press the space bar or enter. The burning process will start.

When it is done writing, your CD drive door should automatically pop out so you can

remove the CD.

You will be placed back into Windows Media Player with the "start burn" buttonhighlighted.

I hope the above instructions helped you accomplish what you were wanting to do!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Lorah" <donlo...@verizon.net>