To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 5:21 AM
Subject: digital recorders

Thanks to all who commented. I guess I'll be looking closer to the Olympus 520 and 420. The highest quality I want is when I bootleg concerts on occasion. Otherwise it'll be mostly voice: meetings and such. Would like to be able to use external mics and line in as well as to feed the output to my stereo. Would like direct transfer of files between it and computer.

Thanks again.
Howard