What would the recording quality of this macnine be like I wonder?

Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: 21 December 2009 06:08 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Digital Recorders

Hi!

I haven't been following this thread till now so please excuse me if what
I'm about to say has already been mentioned.

If you by chance own an Iphone or New Ipod Touch then you already have a
digital recorder right there in the palm of your hand, the Iphone has a
built-in microphone but you can purchase a stereo microphone according to
the Iphone User guide and that's where the fun starts and the Iphone becomes
even more amazing than you already thought and knew it to be <smile>

The Iphone comes with a "Voice Memo" recorder which does what it was
designed to do well so let's take the art of recording to a whole new level
on a mobile device with Voxie Recorder Pro for $2.50 Australian from the
Itunes Store, connect your stereo mic and you're away recording at a maximum
sampling rate of44.1KHZ stereo if that's what you need.

Voxie Recorder Pro has many settings and features including "Express"
mode, shake the Iphone to start and stop recording, you hear a tone from the
phone when recording starts or stops.  If you want to use the software for
just voice recordings then take advantage of the transcription services
offered by the software.

Recorded something and you wish to transfer it to your computer or computers
via your network or via the Internet through the world? No problem, "record
and share" With Voxie Recorder Pro.

Still finding out mroe about this software as I play with it more.

Cheers

--

Dane Trethowan
>From Melton Victoria Australia