Here's an interesting development. When logging in as my wife, my volume at startup is normal. After logging out of her account, and logging back into mine, startup volume is normal. Where it gets interesting is after restarting and logging into my account, we're back to the previous volume issue.

I guess the next thing I'm going to do is go to the \application data folder, and see if there is something else to mess with. I just can't seem to find anything in the troubleshooting section of the help for this one. Maybe there are some forums on the TR site that I haven't been made aware of where someone else might have encountered this issue. Nevertheless, if any of you TR users could give me a pointer or two, it would sure be welcome.

Thanks again,

Larry