Hey guys,

I am having a very perplexing problem, and wanna see if anyone has some
input.
I am trying to figure it out.
This is happening with any of the scanner feeds on radio reference.com
I go to the sight, and click on mobile.
then i click on live audio
then i click on united states.
then i click on rhode island, and bring up any one of the feeds.
I get the same results.
It loads winmp, and plays it for anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds, then it goes
away.
winamp stays running, but it just dumps out.
then i hit the X key, and it goes back to the previous stream or song that i
had playing.

here is an even more perplexing thing.  I can not even get any of the scnner
feeds to load using internet explorer
Any idess guys, thia has me concerned.
\it makes no logistical sense.

Thanks,