try googling vu player, haven't herd anythting in 2 years, but it works okay here on vista.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janelle Vacanti" <janellevaca...@cox.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 15:19
Subject: Re: audio player for my pc

I don't use Winamp, but ITunes is pretty easy to use. I sometimes use Windows Media Player, but mostly use ITunes.
http://www.apple.com/itunes/

---- robert Doc Wright <talmi...@wrightplaceinc.net> wrote:
I am looking for something with the ease of winamp. Something other than windows mediaplayer because I don't find it easy to use as winamp is. I tried installing different versions of winamp on separate drives but that doesn't work. No matter what I pull up on one shows on the other. I'm doing this because I like my crossfader settings for my music but not my books.