Hi Jed,

In addition to Barry's suggestion of editing the winamp.bm file directly
I have two other methods for editing Winamp bookmarks.

1)  When in the main Winamp window press Control Alt I and this will
start the Winamp library and put the focus on the Bookmarks item in the
library treeview.  Press Tab once and you will be in what Window-Eyes
calls a listview of all of your Winamp bookmarks.  Next select the
bookmark you want to edit using the up and down arrow keys.  Finally tab
until you get to a button called Edit.  Once you activate that button
you can edit both the title and stream URL of the bookmark.  You don't
say what screen reader you're using but this method will work regardless
of the screen reader being used.

2)  If you're using Window-Eyes and have the Winamp scripts installed
you can use the Winamp Bookmark Manager to edit bookmarks.  To activate
the Winamp Bookmark Manager press F2 while in the main Winamp window.
Using this feature of the script you can also sort all of your bookmarks
so they are in alphabetic order.

I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 03:25:06 -0500
"Jed Barton" <j...@jedbarton.com> wrote:
> i am running the latest version of winamp, where does it store the
> bookmarks, i need to make some major edits to names of bookmarks.

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963