Brian,

Sory I misstyped your name the first time.

John

At 11:05 PM 12/29/2009, you wrote:
Briaqn,

Check this out:

From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sha...@tiscali.co.uk>
To: "'Eyes Window'" <gw-i...@gwmicro.com>
Subject: MaPlEr
I just realised my message to David was sent just to him, and I wanted to
send the URL to everyone, so here is my message below.
This sounds like a really good program.  I am definitely going to buy it.
The link,
for anyone interested, is:
http://www.mar-dy.com/MaPlEr/MaPlEr.php
You can download an MP3 presentation, which I have just listened to, and I
am really
impressed.
Wendy