Check, but I believe the Booksense can. I am not stating which is better. I have both and like them equally.

Each day is a precious gift
 David R. Stayer, LCSW


On 1/1/2010 10:42 AM, Jamie Pauls wrote:
No it cannot.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 4:08 AM
Subject: Victor Reader Stream and Itunes Purchases


Hi!

This has probably been covered before, can the Victor reader Stream - as yet - play .m4a unprotected format as used by Itunes?



******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"[email protected]
Twitter: http://twitter.com/grtdane
blog: http://www.grtdane.wordpress.com
Phone United Kingdom
02032874641
Phone Australia
0390058589
Phone United States
8159261869
Fax:
+61 3 9743 7954x
MSN [email protected]
skype:grtdane12

******************************





To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4735 (20100101) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com





To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to