I was told Media Center works great for tuning into and recording TV
programs, and I do have a Windows 7 computer that I see has Media Center.
But my regular computer, which is being repaired, has XP Home and I've been
told Media Center isn't available for XP Home.  We're trying to figure out
how the scheduler works in the TV card itself, but I was hoping somehow
Media Center could be used on the XP computer since it seems to be
accessible with Jaws from what I've heard.  Just wondered if someone could
verify whether or not it can be used with XP Home.

If not, I could put the card in my Windows 7 computer that has Media Center,
but does anyone know of an easily-accessed TV card I could use with XP for
recording purposes?

Thanks.

Joanne