To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: soundcard

High Less,
Try the M-AUDIO sound cards, They sound really fantastic!
I don't have any URL's to give you to find one of these, the first computer I had, came with one of these.
The audio center that I'm having built for me, will have one too as well.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Gordon" <mr...@comcast.net>