Sky.fm is a site for Internet radio, done by the people that did Digitally Imported Radio. I thought, if I wasn't mistaken that that digitally imported thing started out on ACB Radio Interactive, or was promoted on the blindness lists when it started, but I could be wrong on that part of it. You are lucky to have those free because sky.fm charges for the premium streams.

----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: Skyp Fm 80s

High Dain,
Perhaps one of them, is a sub station for satellite radio.
While the other one, is broadcast.
I'm just guessing at this.
I have ran in to this kind of thing from time to time, it stumped me too as well.
My best regards.s
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>