To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: media center

Well I thought the tuner would already be on board since its a mediacenter computer. That's why I'm a little confused.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ford Blackwell" <blackwe...@ameritech.net>