And later versions of Total Recorder have a recording wizard. This is a great way to get a newbie user up and running pretty quickly. HTH Norma

At 09:23 PM 2/1/2010, you wrote:
I don't know that it's the easiest..but Total Recorder works for me; I would imagine that other people have other suggestions; is hard to say since I don't know how adept you are with the computer (I don't claim to be that great)..but I find Total Recorder easy enough for me to operate...HTH!
Tom Kaufman