Try nch tone generator. That one will do a number of things for you
including what you want.

On 2/24/2010 at 7:07 PM André van Deventer wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I'm searching for something very strange today.
>
>I'm looking for a programme into which you can type in a certain frequency
>and then it will give you that frequency sound.  Nothing more elaborate
>than
>that.
>
>Is there such a beast available somewhere?
>
>Regards
>
>Andre

>pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
        Tuesday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500