Greetings,

Thanks, I assumed help would be one method, I simply thought from the
contents list given there was some kind of manual or other downloadable
guide.

Does anybody know of an audio tutorial?  Also, are there any Jaws scripts
for these products?

It may be said they work well out of the box;  the same was also said of
GoldWave but I, for one, would not be without Jim Grimsbey's brilliant
scripts, for they've given me so much useful feedback from the program
which, until I used them, had no idea just how good GoldWave is.  also, the
author has made himself so very approachable for our requests.  How many
other people are willing to do this?  Not many in my experience of some ten
years of internet use.

>From Colin Howard who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.