Hi joanne,

1. Using Jaws 10 you can read the name of the currently playing track by
pressing insert+ctrl+t.

2. As someone has already said, you can seek back and forward by moving to the
seek slider, just press ctrl+tab once or twice to move to it. Pressing the
arrow keys moves you by one twentieth of the track length. Pressing shift +
arrow keys moves you by one four hundredth of the track length.

3. From the seek slider, you can tab twice to move to current position edit
box, which by default contains the playback position.

For more details, see the playback controls area section of the jaws guide to
wmp 11 which Dean mentioned. Just in case the long url got broken, here's a
short url to that guide,
http://bit.ly/cKZxVR

David.