From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:44 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Where do you download updates to your digital talking book
player?

Don and list:  From what I've read and heard from other people..the players
will hold more than 2-gig; Christopher is right about the Bardtalk website
as a wealth of information can be found there!  I guess I just need to
physically see these cords to know if I have the right thing or not!  Thanks
to all for your input thus far!
Tom Kaufman