can you send the one that's extracted already? it's not working. I'm getting your jaws hase been corropt

From: "Robert doc Wright" <godfea...@wrighthere.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:52 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: jaws scripts for cool edit pro

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2144569/JFWCoolpro1.0beta4.exe
----- Original Message ----- From: "rishi d mack" <power-tu...@live.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: multi track recording

there's a few multy track recorder like adobe audition, cakewalk sonar, cool edit pro cakewalk audio pro and more, but you just have to get scripts for them to be more accessabel with jaws. I have been trying to use cakewalk sonar le6.0 and I have the j-scripts for it if you decided to get a coppy of it. I'm using cool edit pro now, but I need scripts for it now, cuz I can't see to use it like before. I hope I get them soon.
rishi mack.
If you want, just reply to me offlist and I can send you the j-scripts or on list. anyone will do