Hi, Dan.
When you purchased your licensed copy of Goldwave you should have received an email containing your product User ID and authorization code key. These are then entered in the user control preferences dialog box. However, I won't swear to it as I am unable to locate the authorization codes entry field in my GW interface. THis is probably because this filed may have disappeared after my copy was automaticly validated. At any rate, I have found the Goldwave on board help files very helpful in enabling me to use the Goldwave record and playback interfaces very effectively and confidently.

As for your second question, I will defer to others as I am also curious as to how to capture a web audio stream with it. This may take a stream wripper to capture the streaming audio into a Goldwave supported file format. Hopefully we will both get an answer soon.
Best regards
Rob Tabor
----- Original Message ----- From: "dan kysor" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:00 PM
Subject: goldwave questions


first, where can I find the registration code in goldwave and secondly, can you record real time audio streams off the internet using goldwave?
Thx
Dan

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to