To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Looking For Some Information Concerning NLS Player

Hello all,

Let me put my two cents in on the subject of NLS players.

I have had mine since October or November and have used it extensively, but am no techy expert.

first, if the player is working correctly, the only way I believe it could tgo from 15 hours to one would be if you forgot to turn off the book or fell asleep while not using the sleep timer. The player will play until the book is finished if you don't use the sleep timer. This could be many hours.

Secondly, on the BARD home page there is a link to check on the newest software. It will give each version and what changes were included in each version. The bookshelf feature was programmed in to the latest version.

Jerry Howell

Jerry Howell
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>