Hey I use klango on my computers both the netbook and desktop and I find it easy to use you juat have to hit your arrows keys alt to open menus and enter to launch them. The features in klango are self explanatory for example when you just sitting in the program I hit the alt key and it brings options such as klango media programs files setting etc so I hit enter on one of those lets say let hit enter on klango then options pop up such as messages, blogs, contacts, or klango points etc then you choose one of those by moving your left and right arrows keys it's just like a tree view and menus and submenus anyway let choose messages hit enter on that then you going to have option such as received sent etc you can hit right arrow for sent or left arrow for received and then hit enter on it. Then you can up and down arrow threw the messages and hit enter on them to reply to messages you can hit the tab key to navigate threw those options. if you just want to send them a private messages then you have to hit escape to get out of received messages hit alt key go to the option klango then arrow to contacts hit enter on them use up and down arrows to navigate threw your contacts you get my idea now just play around with it and for your speech problem just hit your alt key arrow to you here and then hit enter and it will bring up more options on what you want to do one of those option is sending a private message. You get my idea now. for your speech problem just hit alt key then you arrow to settings then you enter on speech synthesis and then you can set your voice there you have to find englesh Then after when you choose speech synthesis you hae to choose what voice you want to change the main voice is the voice what you here threw out the program the content voice is the voice what reads your forms messages and other items to you. Anyway after you choose what voice you want to change then choose a synthesizer you have to choose English US and then you choose a voice and ager you do that then just hit enter ok then everything should be set hope this helps you take care now and have a good day. a