Hello Chris.
Open goldwave and press f11 to go into the list of the devices. Press ctrl+tab to go on the recording tab and find the option called recording mode and set it on the unbounded. After press ok and goldwave should be able to record in the unlimited mode, as long as you have space on the hard drive.

From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:56 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Very urgent help with GoldWave

Hello all,
Please can you help me urgently? I need answers by Monday at the very latest. The other night I was doing a recording of a JAWS Tandem session as part of my project. I use the latest GoldWave (5.55), running in trial mode, and my system is running Windows 7 Starter. The recording appeared to have went well, but now I've gone and played back the file, it's only 26 seconds in long, instead of say 15 to 20 minutes!
So what do I need to do in GoldWave to make a more decent recording?
This is sure frustrating as I hoped the recording went well, only to find out it got ruined somehow. The reason why I would like ansers soon please is that my deadline for my project is this coming Tuesday. This is part of my finals at university.
So all help will be very welcome indeed.
Thank you very much. Take care.
From a frustrated Chris.
--

Chris Hallsworth