Hi everyone.  Following my recent question about recording onto CD,
somebody suggested that I try using write once discs, but my stand
alone recorder will only accept audio discs (not data discs) which
would make this expensive in the long run.  However, it was also
suggested that I might try to obtain a minidisc recorder with USB
capabilities, and I was therefore wondering if anyone can please give
advice on minidisc file formats.  I understand that one such format
for content recorded on minidisc players is ATRAC3â„¢ - does anyone
recognise this format or know anything about it?  For example, would
it play on a PC (or could it be converted to an accessible format
using PC software)?  Indeed, does anyone even know simple things like
the file extension which the file format carries?  Any advice on this
file format, or any others relevant to minidisc recorders, would be
gratefully received.

Thanks in advance, Danny